- 2 pounds Black Radish
- 4 Golden Delicious Apples
- ¾ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Minced Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Peel both radish and apple with aplomb!
- Core the apples and cut the lobes into matchsticks. Or cubes. Pick a shape and go.
- Shave the radish into ribbons. I used a carrot peeler and the event took mindless ages. I was rewarded with delicate ribbons, but in the future I might use the shaving attachment on my food processor. Do as you like.
- Toss the apple and radish with the raisins in a large bowl.
- In a separate, smaller, bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss (with your hands, get in there) until well distributed among the ribbons and matchsticks.
- Serve in bright white mounds on clean plates with crisp wine and a good view of a sunny afternoon.