Mango Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Free of Gluten, Dairy, Processed Sugar, Egg, Soy and Corn.
- 1/2 Red Onion, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups Mango Juice (Can’t find it? Pineapple and guava work too!)
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2-3 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (Read the label, some of these are packed with flour in the sauce, boo)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
- Buzz the mixture until it is smooth and the small green flecks of cilantro are almost gone.
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for 20 minutes, or until it has thickened slightly.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: ~2 cups