Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Muffins
Kids running around like lunatics? Need a little something to keep them still for a minute? Make a double batch of these muffins and keep them in the freezer. When you’re in the crunch for a quick snack, pop a few in your toaster and your kids will get the message. Snack time is a state of mind, and while your kids are munching on the muffins you might be able to take that mental break you’ve been craving.Or you can just chow down on a few muffins yourself. We all deserve a little snack.
- ⅔ cup Arrowhead Mills Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Veggie Oil (Rice Bran, Grapeseed, Saff/Sunflower…)
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Dream Almond Milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Arrowhead Mills Brown Rice Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons Hain Featherweight Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¾ cup Dream Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peanut butter and oil, stir until blended.
- Stir in the brown sugar, milk and vanilla. Mix in the eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the dry ingredients (everything except the chips)
- Combine the dry and wet mixtures and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using an ice-cream scoop (or a big spoon) fill a 12-cup paper-lined muffin tin.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Snack attack.